What is vFabric GemFire?
VMware vFabric GemFire is a distributed data management platform providing dynamic scalability, high performance, and database-like persistence. It blends advanced techniques like replication, partitioning, data-aware routing, and continuous querying to help you:- Achieve unmatched performance plus database-class reliability- Improve operational efficiency with non-disruptive up/down scalability- Increase developer productivity- Simplify and improve caching for Tomcat and Hibernate users
Benefits and Insights
Why use vFabric GemFire?
Key differentiators & advantages of vFabric GemFire
- Lightning fast, highly available and scalable data access for modern applications—run your applications 4–40 times faster
- Parallel data execution for extremely high throughput
- Engineered for low latency- Data replication across nodes and clusters for high availability
- Partitioning data across regions for horizontal scale
- Reliable event notifications—as data changes, applications automatically updated
- Continuous querying—updates results with predictably low latency
- “Shared nothing” disk persistence ensures disk failure on one node does not result in data loss
- Data sharing between Java, C++ and C# based applications
- WAN scaling while preserving performance, reliability and data consistency