What is TT Knowledge Force?
No other authoring tool does a better job of combining the functions of a documentation system with a high-performance e-learning tool. With TT Knowledge Force, you can efficiently document complex software applications for IT system rollouts and create interactive, high quality programs for blended learning. TT Knowledge Force builds a framework for central information management. It offers your project team a platform that gives them common access to all the relevant content – all accessible from team members’ desktops, worldwide if required. You can control the content-creation process smartly via extensive administration functions. The open TT Knowledge Force architecture integrates seamlessly into your organization’s IT landscape via standard interfaces, taking knowledge where it is needed, namely, into the employee’s work environment.With add-on packages and adapters, you can extend the operational arena of TT Knowledge Force, thereby creating the optimal conditions for targeted knowledge transfer in your organization.TT Knowledge Force is SAP® Certified: Integration with SAP Applications. The interactive e-learning content of TT Knowledge Force carries the seal of approval of the world’s leading vendor of software applications, SAP. The SAP Certified interface guarantees that content created with TT Knowledge Force within SAP – and in particular within the SAP Learning Solution – is available without (methodological or technical) limitations.
Benefits and Insights
Why use TT Knowledge Force?
Key differentiators & advantages of TT Knowledge Force
- Creation of e-learning and documentation
- Management and structuring of learning modules
- Role and process-oriented retrieval of content
- Structured collaboration via workflow management
- Efficient document creation via recordings of IT applications
- Re-recording function ensures not only the currency of documentation, but also quick and easy versioning
- Homogeneous structure ensured via uniform templates
- Central documentation management