What is The Corero IPS?
"The Corero Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) product family provides a critical component of the layered security infrastructure that enterprises require to assure that their business continues to thrive, and retain the confidence of their customers. The Internet enables businesses to engage in commerce on a global scale. Enterprises can engage and serve Corero IPScustomers anywhere in the world, at any time, in an instant. Web connectivity facilitates global supply chains, partnership activities and financial transactions. Consumers shop for goods and services from their homes, their offices, on the road - from anywhere. With this unprecedented access comes risk. The same network that is used by legitimate users can also carry malicious traffic attempting unauthorized access or an “intrusion”. No communication should be assumed to be trustworthy until it has been inspected and verified."
Benefits and Insights
Why use The Corero IPS?
Key differentiators & advantages of The Corero IPS
- Protection against remote exploit of critical vulnerabilities
- Monitor and block spyware, viruses, botnet programs and other malware
- Defend against advanced hybrid and application-level attacks
- Provides P2P security
- Protection for VoIP infrastructure
- Blocks DDoS and botnet-based attacks
- Prevents undesired access via pre-defined acceptable access policies
- Proactively protects against threats while patches are being tested and deployed
- Improves security posture through acceptable application usage enforcement
- Enables regulatory compliance
- Protects against theft of intellectual property as a result of of undesired access
- Reduces IT hours fixing/remediating systems infected by viruses, botnets and malware
- Reduces downtime of business systems and websites due to DDoS attacks