What is Tcat - Enterprise Tomcat?
MuleSoft's Tcat is enterprise Tomcat made simple — a fully supported Tomcat that allows developers to easily build and test today's connected Web applications, and that simplifies Tomcat management and application provisioning tasks for administrators.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Tcat - Enterprise Tomcat?
Key differentiators & advantages of Tcat - Enterprise Tomcat
- Deploy multiple applications across servers. Rollback bad deployments
- Configure role-based access to a set of functionality/tasks.
- Set alerts to get proactively notified about issues.
- An automated way to distribute files and configuration settings across multiple Tomcat instances.
- View the health of all your servers.
- Real-time insight into all your servers and their applications. No need to log into an individual server to find information.
- Easily manage multiple servers.
- Write your own extensions to Tcat. Groovy scripting allows you to tap into fine-grained hooks and exploit the full power of Tcat.
- Efficient scheduler to automate execution of scripts.
- Detailed insight into user activities.