Online event planning software is critical to staying competitive in the event and meetings industry. Event teams of all sizes use technology to increase efficiency, decrease costs, and gain clients. Software that seamlessly integrates into organizational workflow to improve planning processes and help teams achieve company objectives is a necessity. Implementing Social Tables into the planning process positions firms to meet current goals and equips teams with leading technology for the future.Social Tables streamlines the event planning process at every step by tightening communication between attendees, clients, planners, venues and vendors. The full suite of user-friendly products can be applied to the full event planning life-cycle: proposals, pre-event diagrams, attendee information management, on-site setup, and check-in. Social Tables software passes information through each stage of event planning process to provide the total planning solution event teams require.
Out of 22 users' reviews, Social Tables Pro score is:
86 / 100
- Total Software Solution - Take events from proposal to execution with one system to track, monitor and edit event plans. Consolidate your event planning tools such as spreadsheets, emails, and sticky notes into one flexible program to close the gap between planning resources. One system for your planning needs.
- Venue Mapper - Software to empower planners with collaborative event diagrams that simplify the sharing of information around the proposal, setup and execution of any event or meeting.
- Improve Event Operations - Consolidate processes to reduce the amount of resources and time it takes to plan and manage your events. End the back and forth exchange of coordinating with clients, facilities staff, vendors and venues by making changes online in real-time. Seamlessly increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Attendee Information Management - Best-in-class product has helped organizations small and large streamline their check-in process, provide unparalleled attendee experiences, and improve communication.
- Real-time Team Collaboration - Add members of your team to work on the same event in real-time - from any device and location. Instant exchange of information increases communication between teams in order to handle late stage changes. Be more responsive to last minute changes.
- Seating Software - The fastest way for event teams to create online seating charts for large events and save hours of planning by making the seating plan process flexible, visual, and collaborative.