What is Sage Budgeting and Planning?
Take control of the budget process and bring strategic insight to business planning with Sage Budgeting and Planning, an enterprisewide, purpose-built budgeting and planning application. With Sage Budgeting and Planning, you can make quicker, more informed business decisions by shortening budgeting and planning cycles. And with a planning process hat is easier and more efficient, you can encourage collaboration across all lines of business and tie budgeting activities to organizational performance.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sage Budgeting and Planning?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sage Budgeting and Planning
- Allocate budgets from bottom up, top down,or a combination of both. You can also consolidate several different budget plans.
- Strong management capabilities allow for seamless integration of multiple department budgets, using “Plan Sheets” that have a familiar spreadsheet look and feel.
- Automatic integration of your most important financial information is available directly from your general ledger.
- Comprehensive security lets you limit the use of Plan Sheets to authorized users as well as define their ability to view, edit, or modify information.
- Create “what if” analyses to reorganize budget structures so you can view the impact of potential changes to your plan.
- Extract important data and create relationships between data points to illustrate patterns, trends, and exceptions that indicate how your business is doing—and where it is going.
- Apply calculations to a group of columns and spread back to individual periods using factors such as seasonal trends, business drivers, and prior year balances.
- Global formulas can be used by anyone in the system, eliminating the need for users to rekey standard formulas.