What is RICOH Global Printing?
Ricoh Global Printing refers to the consolidation of print services across an international organization. It reflects progress within a global business towards a more strategic, organisation wide approach to printing, document management and information management. Results of this centralised approach include cost reduction, increased operation efficiency, minimal waste and an increase in value from an organisation’s information.
Benefits and Insights
Why use RICOH Global Printing?
Key differentiators & advantages of RICOH Global Printing
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership of the entire global print and document output fleet.
- Manage print and document functions as strategic business functions rather than tactical operations.
- Create global oversight of print and document related costs and the handling of business information.
- Lower operating costs and optimized asset utilization.
- Reduce the number of vendors you work with and embed more control and transparency.
- Right size your printer fleet on a local, regional or global basis.
- Improved fleet up time and increased employee productivity.
- Implement clear and consistent print policies to help reduced costs and control output waste.
- Innovate and optimize in-plant print rooms and central reprographic department.
- Improve document workflow across the entire organisation.
- Utilize electronic document formats more often in internal and customer transactions.
- Reduce your organisation’s carbon footprint.
- Better support your business’ mobile workforce.