What is Rackspace Cloud Databases?
The Cloud Databases architecture is built for high and consistent performance, with container-based virtualization instead of traditional hardware virtualization, high performance SAN storage, and a dedicated storage network.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Rackspace Cloud Databases?
Key differentiators & advantages of Rackspace Cloud Databases
- Rackspace Cloud Databases provides fast, scalable, fully managed hosting for your MySQL instances
- Eliminates the performance bottlenecks of traditional hardware virtualization
- Uses SAN storage with built-in data replication, for lightning-fast speed and rock-solid reliability
- Easily provision your database via an API or the Control Panel, and save time through automation of time-consuming tasks such as deployment, configuration, and patching. You can also easily scale your database for bigger or smaller memory sizes.
- Deliver more reliable applications and minimize data loss. Our service includes redundant storage to protect your data against hardware failures.
- We can help you validate and troubleshoot connectivity and ensure proper authentication. When you choose a managed service level, we'll help you move your databases and tables, create users, backup or restore your database, and help you with basic optimizations.