Perillon Workspace™ is our cloud-based platform of easy-to-use integrated modules built on standards-based technology. Key shared features include mobility, drill down dashboards, alerts, workflows, real-time data feeds, and more.
- Air Emissions Inventory (AEI): Complete visibility into emissions estimations and limitations based on operational data and user defined emission calculations.
- Title V Compliance Certification: Certification and compliance deviation reports.
- NSPS Excess Emissions: Categorized emissions breakdown.
- Allowance Management Reports: Track emission allowances and emission offsets.
- Emissions Inventory: Generate air emission inventory reports.
- Seasonal Ozone Inventories: Report AEI subset data for seasonal inventory calculations.
- Hazardous Air Pollutants: Generate Hazardous Air Pollutant (HAP) inventories and Toxic Air Pollutant (TAP) Inventories.
- TRI Release Calculations: Estimate emissions against reporting thresholds.
- MACT and NESHAP Requirements: Track regulatory obligations associated with MACT and NESHAP sources.
- GREENHOUSE GAS TRACKING: GHG MRR
- Reporting: comprehensive toolset for emission calculations against multiple protocols and for all subpart reporting requirements including electronic reporting submittals.
- Subpart A, C, D, W reporting: Configurable solution to handle multiple subparts.
- Climate Registry Reporting: Utilize existing data sets to estimate emissions from multiple reporting protocols.
- NPDES SOLUTIONS: Comprehensive water management solution with Discharge Monitor Reporting (DMR).
- KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS: Identify, measure, and quantify operational metrics associated with a wide range of data sets.
- Fuel Usage: Detailed analysis of fuel consumed.
- Water Usage: Water usage against operational parameters.
- Electrical Usage: Energy demand across an organization or business lines.
- Performance Trending: Baseline and trending of information to create actionable intelligence to enhance sustainability and profitability