What is Oracle Collaboration Suite 10g?
Oracle Collaboration Suite integrates unstructured content, documents, e-mail, calendaring, workspaces, discussion boards and real-time collaboration into enterprise business processes. Additionally, Oracle Collaboration Suite's time management, content management and real-time collaboration functionality of Oracle Collaboration Suite is accessible through a wide range of clients and wireless devices, like PDAs, voice handsets, and the newest mobile phones on the market. Oracle Collaboration Suite Applications is composed of several components working together to provide a powerful collaborative business solution. For example, Oracle Collaboration Suite 10g Calendar enables users to schedule and join Web conferences directly from their calendars, and faxes sent to Oracle Collaboration Suite users arrive directly in their inboxes.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle Collaboration Suite 10g?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Collaboration Suite 10g
- Access your e-mail, voice mail, and calendar from anywhere, anytime
- Synchronize your data using a wide variety of mobile devices
- Conduct online meetings and participate in chat sessions
- Store, share, and search files, and collaborate on the securely without the need to manage multiple copies of the same document
- Create online discussion forums