What is OpSource Cloud Servers?
OpSource Cloud Servers are secure virtual machines hosted on physical servers in the OpSource Cloud, a truly enterprise-class public cloud. Cloud Servers are built on VMware’s vSphere 4.0 hypervisor and best-of-class infrastructure from Cisco, EMC, and Dell. Each Cloud Server can be configured with up to 8 CPUs, 64 GB of RAM and 2.5 TB of storage. Our Cloud Servers support popular Operating Systems including Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu and CentOS.
Benefits and Insights
Why use OpSource Cloud Servers?
Key differentiators & advantages of OpSource Cloud Servers
- Hourly pricing and on-demand virtual machine provisioning
- Flexibility to increase or decrease CPU, RAM and Storage on each Cloud Server on the fly
- 100% availability guarantee
- Cisco hardware-based networking, including VLAN segmentation, customizable firewalls, load balancing, NAT and multicast
- Pay-as-you-go or prepaid pricing plans