What is Nexus Professional?
Nexus Pro is an enhanced version of the world’s most widely used repository manager that includes expert support and a variety of extended features.Nexus Pro is the industry standard in repository managers. It’s used by small teams and global development organizations to: reduce build times, increase collaboration, and gain visibility and control over component usage. Nexus Pro is licensed annually for a specific number of user seats. Users include any development, testing, or operations personnel that directly or indirectly leverage the services that Nexus provides.Licenses are sold in user packs, starting with a 10-user pack. Any combination of user packs can be purchased together. So for example, if you need 76 licenses, you would purchase one 50 pack and three 10 packs. Single seat licenses are not available
Benefits and Insights
Why use Nexus Professional?
Key differentiators & advantages of Nexus Professional
- Build projects faster
- Ensure continuity of operations by improving repository availability
- Avoid using problematic components with license or security issues
- Improve .NET collaboration
- Improve development processes with a controlled component workflow
- Deploy multiple proxies without performance degradation
- Authenticate users with an LDAP or Atlassian Crowd system
- Reduce your maintenance costs by using a single repository for Java, .NET and OSGi
- Increase standardization by sharing Maven settings and archetypes
- Get expert support when you need it