FlexPod integrates best-in-class Cisco and NetApp components into a unified, validated data-center architecture.The FlexPod® data center platform is a prevalidated solution combining storage, networking, and server components and integrating them into a single flexible architecture. The FlexPod data center platform is designed to ease IT transformation to virtual infrastructure and cloud computing with maximum efficiency, minimal risk, and increased flexibility. FlexPod components include NetApp unified storage systems, Cisco® Unified Computing System™ servers, and Cisco Nexus® fabric. The FlexPod architecture can scale up or out, and can be optimized for a variety of mixed workloads in both virtualized and non-virtualized environments.
- Single platform from NetApp and Cisco speeds your transition to cloud.
- Pretested, validated solution reduces risk and increases IT efficiency.
- Flexible IT architecture scales up or out for future growth.
- Cooperative Support model resolves shared-infrastructure issues fast.
- Improve IT agility and future-proof your business with a flexible, unified architecture that scales to a full private or public cloud while leveraging your existing infrastructure.
- Slash both application deployment time and TCO by 50% with a converged virtualized infrastructure that streamlines deployment steps and significantly increases asset utilization.
- Minimize business disruption with a single pre-validated, standardized platform, built on a clearly defined architecture that eliminates deployment guesswork and—accommodates multiple workloads to meet changing business requirements.