Application discovery and dependency mapping lets you outline the interconnections between a business service and its Configuration Items (CIs ). When kept accurate, a dependency map enables efficient impact analysis, change management, business continuity planning (BCP) and service health monitoring.Neebula’s dependency mapping uses a unique top-down approach that provides:- An easy and clear way to define a business service which automates the discovery process- Up to 20 times faster discovery and dependency mapping than any other tool- A map that is updated automatically in real time and is always up-to-date - A fully automated process that does not require any network, server or application knowledge
- Rapid Service Modelling - Business services are now mapped within hours. This includes discovery of servers, network devices, storage, load balancers, and applications. With a 100% automated process, no manual configuration is needed.
- Streamlined “CMDB” for servicesFor each business service, the visual service map only illustrates its underlying components and interrelations - without any extraneous devices. This enables an instant visual validation of the deployed architecture
- Faster cross-domain problem identification The visual topology mapping business services to configuration items is shared by the entire IT organization, providing a common ground for communication and enabling faster identification of cross-domain problems.
- Integration with existing systems Neebula’s service maps are exported so they can be used from within the LFH home grown dashboard and event management for correlation.
- Automatic maintenance - Service maps are kept up to date in near-real time. As configuration or topology changes occur, ServiceWatch updates the maps automatically. No cumbersomequeries, filters and manual intervention are needed to keep maps up to date.