What is MonYog?
MONyog is a "MySQL DBA in a box" that helps MySQL DBAs manage more MySQL servers, tune their MySQL servers and fix problems with MySQL database applications.
Benefits and Insights
Why use MonYog?
Key differentiators & advantages of MonYog
- Agentless. Cloud Ready - No need to install agents on the hosts running MsSQL. Installation and upgrade takes 2 minutes. MySQL as Saas providers like Amazon RDs don't allow agents.
- 600+ Best Practices Monitors and Advisors - Webyog partners with industry leading MySQL experts to ship 600+ monitors that continuously monitor your MySQL servers and provide you timely alearts and advice
- History and Trend Analysis - You decide yourself to how long data collected by MONyog will be restored. Data is restored in a high performance embedded database for quick trend analysis in the future.
- Query Analyzer with Query Shipping - MONyog identifies problem SQL by using a combination of slow/general logs and taking a snapshot of SHOW PROCESSLIST even second. MONyog can optionally kill slow queries and send an alert before a bad query slows down the entire app
- Configuration Management and Error log Monitoring - Compare configurations across multiple layers. Track every change ever done to the MySQL settings.
- Replication Manager - Replication slaves get auto-registered. Get alerts when replication lags behind or if slaves have stopped.
- Disk Monitoring & Lock MonitoringUse Lock Monitoring to find top locked and locking queries.
- Wayback Machine - Can debug an event the took place before. You can find the exact state of MySQL as it was at that time.
- Real-time Monitoring - Find out what's going on right now in your server. What are the top running queries, top tables, top users, top locked and locking queries.