What is MobileIron?
Mobileiron platform combines traditional capabilities with comprehensive key capabilities such as: - Security - Deployment option - Application management - Document - Network management among others
Benefits and Insights
Why use MobileIron?
Key differentiators & advantages of MobileIron
- An IT administrator can manage the lifecycle of the device and its applications, from registration to retirement, and rapidly accelerate operationalizing and scaling their Mobile IT infrastructure.
- We also enable customers to derive additional value from apps created by application vendors or internally, using our SDKs or our AppConnect application wrappers to leverage our application security services.
- MobileIron Core
- Security and Management engine that enables IT to set policies for mobile devices, applications and content.
- Integrates with backend enterprise IT platforms such as Active Directory and can be deployed on premise or in the cloud.
- MobileIron Sentry
- In-line intelligent gateway that manages, encrypts, and secures the traffic between the mobile device and back-end enterprise systems.
- Blocks access to corporate resources if a device falls out of compliance or is not authorized.
- MobileIron Client
- Software installed on mobile devices to enforce configuration and security policies set by the IT department.