What is MobileIron VSP?
The MobileIron VSP provides end-to-end security and management for apps, docs, and devices. Thousands of customers worldwide trust the VSP as the foundation of their mobile strategy. IT can now establish a virtual perimeter to secure business data without compromising the privacy of personal data, even on employee-owned smartphones and tablets. The VSP is packaged as an easy-to-install appliance that plugs into your corporate network and is up and running in less than a day.
Benefits and Insights
Why use MobileIron VSP?
Key differentiators & advantages of MobileIron VSP
- Multi-platform: There is no industry standard for mobile operating systems. A one-platform strategy cannot keep pace with mobile innovation and end-user demand.
- User-driven: Employee-owned devices connect to the enterprise. Company and personal data get mixed. Enterprise data boundaries must be enforced to balance security and privacy.
- More Apps: Users demand mobile apps. Companies need to be able to get internal and approved third-party apps to employees, and keep rogue apps out.
- More Docs: Users demand mobile content. Email attachments and SharePoint documents must be secured against unauthorized distribution. Click here for a white paper on data loss prevention for mobile documents.
- Massive Scale: iOS and Android rollouts are going from thousands of devices to tens of thousands of devices, creating a new set of real-world scale requirements.