What is Managed Cloud Hosting?
Our Cloud Hosting services can help you simplify IT complexity, enable more flexible and agile service delivery, and reduce your IT operating costs. In fact, businesses running VMware typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating resources.EarthLink can provide everything from a single virtual cloud server to a complete private cloud server farm running 1000s of server partitions. If you already have an internal VMware server environment, it's simple to migrate to our hosting service or extend your virtualized environment to our cloud hosting service as part of your own domain.Our Cloud Hosting services give you the flexibility to run both Windows and Linux environments and let you choose unmanaged or fully managed cloud hosting.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Managed Cloud Hosting?
Key differentiators & advantages of Managed Cloud Hosting
- Consultative support helps you design a customized solution to meet your business requirements.
- Multi-layered security, self-healing cloud architecture, and automatic server failover
- VMware 5.1 vCloud Director Control Panel
- Networking equipment housed in an N+1 architecture
- High Availability SAN storage
- Ease of administration with snapshot and cloning
- Geographically diverse data centers built on a nationwide private MPLS network