What is Kronos® Workforce Central® suite?
Kronos Workforce Central® 8 is ready to help you manage your workforce without limits, regardless of your needs or industry, where you do business, or how you choose to access it. This newly reimagined workforce management solution delivers an unparalleled user experience and depth of functionality, extensive global capabilities, and proven delivery in the cloud.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Kronos® Workforce Central® suite?
Key differentiators & advantages of Kronos® Workforce Central® suite
- Through one completely automated solution, these integrated components are configurable, not custom, meaning fewer discrepancies and errors, seamless implementations, and one easily maintainable solution.
- Through self-service applications that provide high-quality information, managers and employees become engaged and empowered with flexible, anytime access to personalized data from any preferred PC, terminal, or mobile device.
- Through easy-to-own and easy-to-use reporting and analytics, managers and executives have instant access and visibility to standardized and accurate data, alerts and dashboards, and comprehensive analysis and trends of day-to-day activities.
- Through a sleek and modern yet intuitive user interface, in-depth functionality and out-of-the-box simplicity are finally together as one.
KRONOS WORKFORCE CENTRAL SUITE
Cost of Ownership
Cost Structure for Kronos Workforce Central Suite:
|Installation/Implementation Cost||Included in the one-time set-up fees charged for both Kronos on-premise and cloud-based solution|
|Customization Cost||Will vary depending on the modules selected and the level of customization required|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Dependent on amount of data to be migrated, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system|
|Subscription Cost||What is the cost of the software?||Ranges from $5,000 to $1,000,000|
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||
|Minimum Commitment||Entry-level set-up fee is a prerequisite||Minimum annual commitment is required for purchase|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Kronos runs on Java and the programming language requires frequent updates to run properly
- Does not allow users to fix scheduled pay-roll dates
- Does not offer an intuitive UI making it difficult for users to navigate the system
- Does not provide ease of use. Even a simple task such as applying for or pulling reports requires users to be fully trained on the system
- There is no option to avail free trial of the product
SAP Success Factors