What is KANA Enterprise?
Customer needs are increasingly complex. But how you respond to them doesn’t have to be. From agent to technology to customer, KANA Enterprise connects the dots, streamlining workflows and communication channels in an integrated platform for end-to-end customer experience management. KANA addresses the challenges facing the large enterprise by bringing flexibility to your service operations. From the contact center, to the Web, social and mobile channels, KANA for the Enterprise enables rapid adaptation of business processes and dynamic, context-driven customer interactions across touch points.On-premise, hosted on-premise and cloud deployment options.
Benefits and Insights
Why use KANA Enterprise?
Key differentiators & advantages of KANA Enterprise
- Web Experience makes online service targeted and efficient—a good experience from any device. Increase adoption of your online services and lower your service costs.
- KANA Agent Experience is designed to make every agent your best. Contact center agents navigate all resources in a unified desktop with a 360º view of the customer across channels. Guided contextually to information and answers, agents are more productive and the customer journey stays right on target.
- KANA Social Experience Suite makes social media an integrated and strategic part of the customer experience you deliver. Listen to what customers are saying across social networks. Analyze the chatter and engage effectively.
- From fast answers out of the knowledge base to easy apps for communicating service issues, KANA Mobile Experience optimizes the service experience for customers on the go.
- KANA Citizen Experience Suite brings efficiency to your service operations and to the service experience. End-to-end process management and a complete view of customers and cases across social, mobile, Web and contact center channels.
- A complete customer service ecosystem, KANA Enterprise platform provides all the capabilities you need to put the end-to-end customer journey in your control—in every channel. Deploy on-premise or access in the cloud.