What is Jboss ESB?
An open source Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). JBoss Fuse is an open source Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) with an elastic footprint that supports integration beyond the data center. The ability to deploy JBoss Fuse in several different configurations enables intelligent integration to all facets of your business – on premise or in the Cloud.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Jboss ESB?
Key differentiators & advantages of Jboss ESB
- Pattern based integration framework
- Leverage Apache Camel to provide a full-featured, easy-to-use and intuitive framework for quicker integration solutions.
- Dynamic configuration and management
- Change configuration while container is running. Easily deploy or update services across nodes while the ESB is running.
- Multiple connectivity options
- Connect to external applications with connectors for JDBC, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS, ?le, SalesForce.com, SAP, Twitter, and more.