What is iScramble?
iScramble is the only enterprise-class, full-security data masking product that protects non-production databases while maintaining full database functionality. A cost-effective solution for compliance, it provides safeguards that encryption cannot and without the performance load.Non-production (or “cloned”) databases contain all of the sensitive data that was in the production databases at the time of their creation. Since clones are used in secondary functions – such as test, development, research, training, and so forth – they are not perceived as sharing or maintaining valuable information.Savvy hackers and opportunistic insiders understand and exploit such vulnerabilities.Sheer chance can also expose this information to unknown sources.Protection for clones is a major gap in most overall IT security strategies. iScramble covers that gap.
Benefits and Insights
Why use iScramble?
Key differentiators & advantages of iScramble
- Easily customized to industry or environment
- Quick catalog of every database area where PII resides
- Built-in data classification engine
- Low cost of ownership
- No need for encryption or decryption keys
- No performance degradation
- No need for change to your code or migration methodologies
- Maintains full database functionality
- Automatically determines information to be scrambledInitiated on demand or as an automated process
- Built in best practices
- Multiple levels of security