What is Intrusion Prevention System?
Enterasys IPS is unique in its ability to gather evidence of an attacker’s activity, remove the attacker’s access to the network, and reconfigure the network to resist the attacker’s penetration technique. IPS stops attacks at the source of the threat and can proactively protect against future threats and vulnerabilities.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Intrusion Prevention System?
Key differentiators & advantages of Intrusion Prevention System
- Provides deep forensics capabilities, including flexible packet capture and complete session reconstruction
- With Host Sensors which are security applications used to detect attacks on a network server in real time
- Provides reporting and management services for all deployed network and host sensors
- Additional, cost-efficient, network threat protection and the ability to monitor both the physical and virtual network
- Provides detailed vulnerability information in advance of any public disclosure