What is IBS?
By implementing an aggressive environmental management system, companies can save energy, reduce pollution, eliminate environmental hazards and enhance competitiveness. Achieving ISO 14001 certification demonstrates to employees, investors, customers and neighbors that companies are serious about their environmental quality management efforts.
Benefits and Insights
Why use IBS?
Key differentiators & advantages of IBS
- Create and maintain environmental policies, procedures, emergency procedures, MSDS and HAZMAT documents, response plans and drills.
- Analyze Environmental Aspects and Impacts
- Create and track environmental targets and objectives.
- Keep track of regulations and permits with automatic reminders of pending renewal requirements.
- Monitor Environmental Controls
- Track employee training requirements including recurring certification requirements.
- Assess conformance to documented environmental quality management processes.
- Determine the root cause of environmental incidents to prevent recurrence.
- Escalate missed deadlines to responsible management.
- Provide secure access to sensitive documents.