What is IBM Service Desk?
IBM Service Desk is the central point of control for an enterprise, and can reduce downtime, improve the Quality of Service, and lower costs. IBM SmartCloud Control Desk, an Information Technology Infrastructure Library® (ITIL) aligned offering, includes a robust Service Desk and Service Catalog and helps automate Incident, Problem and Request Fulfillment. The Service Catalog can support numerous scenarios like password reset, employee on-boarding.
Benefits and Insights
Why use IBM Service Desk?
Key differentiators & advantages of IBM Service Desk
- Service request management gives you an efficient service desk for handling service requests and managing incidents.
- Change, configuration and release management provides advanced impact analysis and automated change procedures designed to reduce risk and support integrity of services.
- IT asset lifecycle management provides inventory management and software license compliance capabilities. Helps to manage assets throughout their lifecycle, optimizing usage of digital and physical assets and minimizing compliance risks.
- Service catalog helps users solve their own problems. Provides an intuitive self-help portal and a complete catalog of services.
- Support for service providers supply service support and service delivery capabilities for multiple customers in a single deployed instance. This can help increase profitability and improve customer satisfaction.