IBM Customer Experience Suite's capabilities deliver rich, engaging and socially-infused web experiences that let you rapidly create, adapt, personalize, and optimize your web experiences – delighting customers with compelling services and capabilities to deepen relationships and grow your business. Key capabilities include advanced cross-channel and device user experiences, seamlessly integrated social communities and functions, business user content management and data capture, real-time in-line analytics to optimize user experience and business results, integration with enterprise data, applications, and processes, including deep integration with commerce.
- Create: Engage, sell and support customers faster and more effectively, reduce operational costs by enabling business owners to create and manage the delivery of dynamic content & rich media through multiple channels.
- Target: Increase brand loyalty by creating experiences that feel personalized to each customer; increase sales by dynamically adapting content and offers based upon customer's actions, preferences, and relationships, enable business users to create and capture customer feedback with web based data collection.
- Socialize: Improve customer loyalty and services and help resolve problems by enabling customers to share ideas and opinions; drive higher value customer interactions via lower cost channels.
- Optimize: Fine tune the online experience by analyzing customer's interactions, helping to improve conversion rates and engagement; intelligently manage sites, campaigns, and offers by tracking each via integration with supported analytics solutions.
- Realize: Improve profits by maximizing cross-sell & up-sell opportunities; capture new leads by easily publishing dynamic, compelling offers and content, grow sales with more engaging and effective content and user experience across all devices.
- Reach: Reach and delight existing customers and new prospects across multiple channels;
- Mobile, web, social sites, kiosks, e-mail.Integrate: Deliver more personalized, relevant, web experiences by linking into back-office applications, cloud-based services, and social sites; aggregate disparate systems into a seamless, cohesive customer experience.