What is HP Universal Configuration Management Database?
HP Universal Configuration Management Database (UCMDB) software stores, controls, and manages software and infrastructure components along with associated relationships and dependencies. It provides unparalleled infrastructure visibility that shows how components are related for consistent and reliable delivery of IT and business services. This visibility improves and simplifies change control to avoid service disruptions and better track, manage and control IT infrastructures.
Benefits and Insights
Why use HP Universal Configuration Management Database?
Key differentiators & advantages of HP Universal Configuration Management Database
- HP UCMDB software reduces mean time to repair to keep operations running more efficiently.
- Infrastructure visibility to identify potential issues prior to change deployment
- Faster resolution of problems (MTTR) eliminates or reduces service disruption
- Accelerated compliance initiatives such as Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA
- UCMDB allows accelerated success of application and data center transformation projects