The HP Network IVR is a front-end interactive voice response (IVR) solution for service providers, contact centers, Intelligent Network, Prepaid and self-service systems. It leverages the industry standard HP OpenCall Media Platform (HP OCMP) with Voice Extensible Markup Language (VoiceXML) and service creation environment capabilities to replace legacy IVR components.For Contact center, it decouples the IVR from the Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) by using specific "connectors" that integrate the OpenCall Media Platform into any contact center vendor equipment including offerings from Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys.For Intelligent Networks (IN) proliferate, it manages the transition of aging IVR systems towards a more cost-effective IN-friendly solution. HP Intelligent Network IVR is an intelligent peripheral announcement server using the modern VXML-enabled SRF module to enhance, scale, or migrate Intelligent Network services.HP Prepaid Interactive Voice Response (HP IVR) reduces the cost of deploying prepaid services by decoupling the front-end IVR and a future-proof HP OpenCall Media Platform (OCMP) that can be shared with other voice and video services. You can replace end-of-life prepaid IVRs, increase capacity for growth, and deliver new user experiences to a prepaid application such as account inquiries and recharging—and reduce operational expenses at the same time.
- HP OpenCall Media Platform (OCMP) is a scalable, carrier-grade IP multimedia server that enables rapid development and deployment of audio and video services for IVVR, multimedia portals, multimedia messaging, conferencing and other advanced multimedia applications.
- HP Service Execution Environment (SEE) provides a complete system for hosting solutions. It provides the execution environment and connectors for the overall HP Network IVR logic.
- HP OpenCall Studio Service Creation Environment allows rapid development and delivery of IVR and video services. It enables the development of a wide range of services, from basic offerings, such as simple applications that play audio prompts and deliver video files, to advanced services, such as unified messaging and voice or video portals.
- HP Media Content Manager (MCM) centralizes all voice and video applications and resources (VoiceXML/CCXML applications, Voice/Video prompts, grammars, ECMA script, etc) that are fetched and executed by the HP OCMP. The HP MCM offers a per tenant secured repository. Each Service developer has its own environment.
- HP CDR Collection and Processing System (CCPS) is a monitoring and reporting tool for voice and video applications deployed on the HP Network IVR solution. The HP CCPS is a scalable, highly available, carrier grade system which provides statistics and reports from different perspectives for the different IVR applications and services, in both on-line and offline mode.