What is Hosted Exchange 2010?
Microsoft Exchange Hosting is one of the most popular Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. With no capital expenditures your business can increase security, enhance workplace productivity, and cut costs associated with corporate email hardware, software, and management.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Hosted Exchange 2010?
Key differentiators & advantages of Hosted Exchange 2010
- Reduce capital expenditures and email management costs
- Increase email reliability and uptime
- Includes business productivity features including calendaring, contacts, and document sharing
- Protect your business from inbound and outbound threats
- Includes powerful business-class anti-spam and anti-virus
- On-the-go email access and syncing from tablets, iPhones® and other smartphones
- Easily manage your company's Exchange 2010 email with a control panel
- Designate users and define appropriate services and features for them
- Create Exchange mailboxes/users and contacts
- Create email distribution lists
- Create public email folders
- Set and monitor Exchange mailbox storage
- Email encryption option ensures compliance with your email privacy policies
- Email archive option automatically preserves email for your company's compliance and operational requirements