What is Heat Cloud Service Management?
HEAT Cloud solutions deliver world class and proven IT Service Management (ITSM) capabilities on a true multi-tenant, built-for-purpose platform. Modeled and built specifically for the cloud environment, HEAT Cloud delivers the most comprehensive solution with world class availability, reliability and security.With HEAT Service Management solutions you can easily request a service or change, plan for appropriate remediation measures, automatically approve and authorize the request, implement the change to your users, audit the successful completion and service level agreements associated with the change, and control your services portfolio on an ongoing basis to ensure enhanced service quality and customer satisfaction.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Heat Cloud Service Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of Heat Cloud Service Management
- Incident Management
– Capture, identify and respond to issues and service requests across the organization. Enable your help desk teams to automate incident processes and communications to quickly understand and restore service operations. The incident module can be configured to capture and process incidents on a singular basis, or leverage templates to process incidents quicker and with the aid of standards based workflows. Out-of-the-box dashboards and reports help managers understand the incident management process, and when new analysis needs to be created, powerful configuration tools enable help desk teams to create, edit and maintain their own key performance indicators.
- Problem Management
– Initiate actions to correct or minimize adverse impact from problems and address the root cause by focusing on known issues. Understand the problems source and allow the service desk to correct issues quickly through relationships, processes and visibility.
- Knowledge Management
– Improve service agent efficiency when real-time content is captured and exposed in an easy to access knowledge base. Help desk analysts can quickly search, view and retrieve important answers to commonly asked questions they receive from their customers. Knowledge information is easily created, approved and maintained in a central location so knowledge best practices can be adopted throughout the organization.
- Self Service & Service Catalog
– HEAT Cloud Help Desk enables customers to view service management related information, submit new incidents, search the knowledge base and request services using an intuitive and friendly user interface. The self-service module reduces the amount of calls the help desk teams take since customers can access the module to submit new incidents & requests, and review the progress of their existing items, thus helping lower help desk operational costs.
– Configure and initiate surveys so the help desk team can understand the impact of their business. Surveys can be configured to meet business demand. Clients can learn more about service management efforts for either awarding agents, or to offer additional training. Leverage surveys for a true understanding of which help desk operations need improvement or further training, and which operations are performing well.