M2 Systems' intelligent messaging infrastructure delivers healthENGIN®, a single-source solution for connectivity, translation and interoperability in a scalable, flexible, cost-effective and proven all provider, all payor, all transaction system.
In every case, the benefits realized by the use of ENGIN as the enabler of an effective way to transmit transactions electronically has resulted in:
- Easier and timelier access to client information.
- The ability to continue to contain back-end costs through the promotion of electronic correspondence to business partners.
- Protection of the investment in back-end systems made by the users and their business partners.
- Providing a means by which business partners may obtain, in a single transaction, relevant information from many sources.
- Faster turn around to providers for claim submission and reconciliation, as well as authorization for treatments.
- Position the users and their business partners to comply with any legislation that encourages or requires the use of electronic commerce.
- Position the users and their business partners to collaborate on information effectively, such as the Computerized Patient Record (CPR), as such business practices become available.
- Position the users and their business partners to have a competitive advantage as the industry evolves toward more interactive communications.
- Proactive support by the users and their business partners of inter-platform communications.
- Position the user for Standards Compliance: With the emergence of standards such as HL7, EDIFACT and X.12 in the electronic commerce arena, the ideal situation is a switch pre-configured to specific standards, and equally easily re-configured to the emergence of new standards, changes in existing standards, and th standards, and the variations in the implementation of standards between different vendors.