AML Manager combines technologically advanced features and a user-friendly, data-rich interface with powerful prevention and detailed tracking tools. It makes investigation of suspicious activity simpler and more effective. Based on behavioral profiling and peer group analysis and rules, the intelligent transaction monitoring in AML Manager uncovers only those alerts with the highest degree of risk, which significantly minimizes the number of false positives."
- Full integration: AML Manager imports data from your bank platform, then organizes the monitoring, investigating and reporting of suspicious activities into a simple, four-step process
- Pertinent alerts: The solution monitors all customer and account data, as well as OFAC and other watch lists, delivering accurate, prioritized alerts directly to your desktop
- Easy investigation: The user-friendly, data-rich environment of AML Manager speeds investigation, revealing suspicious networks and associations with advanced drilldown and link-analysis tools
- Efficient tracking: AML Manager streamlines workflow and regulatory processes from start to finish with a built-in case management system designed to track, prioritize and manage suspicious cases
- Comprehensive reporting: You can generate a variety of required reports in AML Manager, including suspicious activity reports (SARs), currency transaction reports (CTRs) and management reports, and the system maintains an audit trail for regulatory review