What is Exchange Server?
Exchange lets you tailor your solution based on your unique needs and ensures that your communications are always available, while you remain in control, on your own terms—online, on-premises, or a hybrid of the two.Exchange provides you with flexible options for moving to the cloud, whether that’s onboarding to the cloud overnight or managing a hybrid deployment with mailboxes both on-premises and online. Limit user disruption when mailboxes are smoothly moved across environments, and let users share calendars and schedule meetings, regardless of the environment their mailbox is in. Try out upcoming enhancements in the cloud with support for upgrade previews.Get business-class email, calendar, and contacts delivered on your PC, phone, and browser. With a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery, achieve new levels of reliability and reduce complexity, while protecting sensitive and confidential information.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Exchange Server?
Key differentiators & advantages of Exchange Server
- Exchange Server 2013 helps to ensure your communications are always available while you remain in control.
- Exchange Server 2013 offers flexible deployment options and helps decrease the amount of time spent managing your messaging systems.
- The Exchange building block model simplifies deployments at all scales, standardizes high availability and client load balancing, and improves cross-version interoperability.
- Enjoy more uptime through faster failover times and support for multiple databases per volume.
- A built-in monitoring and managed availability solution provides self-healing features to automatically recover from failures.
- Simplified load-balancing options improve flexibility and scale even while reducing cost.
- Reduce storage costs by using larger, less expensive disks.