The Exactor Suite is a fully automated, comprehensive, end-to-end compliance system for sales and use taxes owing in all commercial environments. The cloud-based SaaS services provided by the Exactor Suite cover all elements of compliance: tax determination; full transaction life cycle tracking (including any changes made to a transaction, such as credits, product returns, or exemptions); providing a comprehensive, verifiable, transactional audit trail; managing exemption certificates; preparing and filing tax returns; and transferring tax proceeds to the different tax agencies. By tracking a transaction throughout its entire life cycle, the Exactor Suite can also be used by merchants as a comprehensive tool for sales and use audit purposes, as well as for Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Seamless, wizard-driven integration connectors, require no software downloads or installation, and no technical resources committed to integration.
- Full integration into ERP and financial systems. Transactions are reconciled to the general ledger, and not left hanging. This reduces costs associated with processing, and reduces liability typically associated with human induced error
- Complete tracking of transaction life cycle, starting with transaction initiation; authorization; fulfillment; capture; credits; returns; exemptions; and any other change made – when and by whom.
- Transactional audit trail provides comprehensive audit solution, including Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) and other compliance audits.
- Automation of labor-intensive manual processes.
- Modular system architecture allows quick adaptation and modification to accommodate new and changing requirements – regulatory and internal.