An enterprise service bus (ESB) is the key to unlocking value from active business data. Essentially a shared superhighway for data, messages, and events to travel on, it enables systems and applications to communicate and work together.Connecting systems and applications to a common, bus-based backbone, real-time information can circulate across the environment. Data is instantly available and can be accessed, consumed, and acted on by any system, application, or business processes on the network.Events happening across the environment can also be made available – providing the visibility and awareness critical to engaging with activity in real time.
- Do More Faster, Spend Less: Develop and deploy applications and services faster, at reduced cost using a model-driven environment that requires minimal to no coding
- Boost Communication: Mediate the communication between applications and services by routing and transforming disparate data formats and transport protocols
- Reduce Complexity: Reduce interoperability between heterogeneous applications and technologies and promote the seamless exchange of real-time information across the enterprise
- Regulate Change: Mitigate the impact of interface changes by simplifying the process: promote the loose coupling of applications through well-defined service contracts
- Enhance Visibility: Easily monitor failure and manage misbehavior in highly complex systems – especially when components need to be changed
- Promote Reuse: Extract greater value from legacy assets by exposing them as services – and add new functionality without costly system migration and redesign efforts
- Stay Vendor Free: All of our integration solutions share a common runtime environment, which means you won't need to stay tied from any one vendor's environment