What is Entero One?
Entero® ONE™ (E1) is different. As the only end-to-end system without traditional functional modules, E1 helps Exploration & Production, Midstream & Processing, and Trading & Marketing organizations effectively manage both operational and accounting activities from a single system. Entero has rich industry experience and proven success implementing within the most complex businesses. We help companies eliminate duplicated, fragmented, and conflicting data, and gain real-time information clarity for all primary functions.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Entero One?
Key differentiators & advantages of Entero One
- Ability to model new requirements, without continuously developing new system functionality
- Configurable workspace to suit specific users requirements
- Apply consistent and auditable processes through workflows
- Scalable for organizational growth
- Assign proper roles to all users to restrict access to specific data
- All teams work off of a single, real time data source
- Reduce data errors and spreadsheets
- Customize reports to make better and faster decisions
- Importing or exporting data from and to third party systems
- Spend more time on data analysis rather than data entry
- Advanced activity-based inventory costing and valuation
- Controlled security and data access for any level within an organization
- Thorough audit trail to analyze who changed what and when
- Complete General Ledger (GL) is built into the system, which can be used as the corporate GL, or interfaced to another corporate accounting system
- Configurable graphical schematic provides a representation of business locations, and the relationships between these locations
- Precise scheduling and monitoring of product movement via rail, truck, pipeline, and marine vessel
- Hundreds of built-in reports and an extensive self-serve reporting tool (delivered via email or the E1 library)
- Accounting is automated by setting the rules, then transactions are automatically generated with the correct account codes