What is Employee Time Tracking Software (Mitrefinch TMS)?
Employee Time Tracking Software gives you all the tools you need to manage employee time and attendance. Increase productivity, reduce administrative costs and time, and accurately monitor employees’ working time with an affordable, easy-to-use attendance tracking system. Track attendance at your organization using a wide variety of methods, from more traditional systems that use computer-based log-ins or swipe cards, to state-of-the-art technologically such as those that use biometrics or mobile phones.We realize that every organization is different, and that’s why Advance Systems Employee Time Tracking Software ( Mitrefinch TMS ) can be configured to include functionality that will help your organization meets its objectives. No more. No less. Whether you are a small organization with one location and a couple of workforce groups, or a large, global organization with multiple locations, flexible shifts, a highly mobile workforce, and complex compliance to adhere to, there’s a solution that’s right for you.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Employee Time Tracking Software (Mitrefinch TMS)?
Key differentiators & advantages of Employee Time Tracking Software (Mitrefinch TMS)
- A variety of clocking options allow all kinds of organizations to easily collect, view, analyze, and report on attendance data
- Accurately import data to commonly used payroll software, reducing errors and saving time- Reduce overpayments, buddy punching, and time theft
- Ensure the scheduled workforce meets supply and demand needs
- Easily manage shift swaps and changes- Quickly and efficiently create schedules based on past data, allowing you to save money, maximize resources, and respond to changing needs
- Reduce absenteeism by identifying absence issues and addressing them immediately
- Easily manage a remote and mobile workforce using clocking options that allow for easy workforce management both on site and off site
- Ensure compliance to company policy and state, federal, and union legislation