What is Email Security?
Mimecast Email Security provides the most comprehensive, cloud-based email risk mitigation available in the market today – that’s why we are critically acclaimed by Gartner and CRN Security Vendor of the Year, and it’s why we gained ‘Visionary’ status in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Secure Email Gateways 2012.Backed by stringent availability and security SLAs, along with flexible email encryption options, it cuts cost and complexity, removing threats in the cloud to reduce your risks and improve overall email server performance. It is also built to ensure you can meet data security and privacy obligations governing everything from health information to payment card processing information in emails. Uniquely, Mimecast Email Security allows end users to manage their Secure Email Gateway, as well as manage their safe and blocked senders list, or even report spam, all from directly within Microsoft Outlook.We protect against inbound and outbound email-borne threats. This includes malware, spam, phishing, DHA & DDoS attacks, deliberate or accidental data leaks, outages, and social engineering attacks.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Email Security?
Key differentiators & advantages of Email Security
- No more unwanted email
- Users never leave Outlook to manage email- Interactive email quarantine digests from Outlook
- Minimal administration for users
- End user Secure Email Gateway policy actions for encryption, email routing and email stationery
- Direct access to block and allow lists within Outlook- Spam reporting and blocking from directly within their inbox
- Rapidly deployed and immediately effective- SLAs you can depend on
- Always responding to new risks
- Power Tools that strengthen your whole email management system
- Simple email security policy administration
- Secure communications
- Data leak prevention- Improves mail server performance