What is Electronic Service Control (ESC)?
Electronic Service Control, ESC, is a complete service management solution that lets service companies manage customers, work, and finances in an intuitive, easy-to-use environment. It has all the tools and features growing service companies need. dESCO has been making service software for 30 years for more than 50 industries.“ESC Software has been a great asset to my business. The software has allowed us to grow and integrate the system into our business as needed without a huge upfront out of pocket expense.”—David Hertless, Hertless Air Conditioning and Heating Mechanical“The amount of time that it saves me over the years is insurmountable. It’s just eliminated so much man power.”—Jason Lord, Structure Systems Group, Inc.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Electronic Service Control (ESC)?
Key differentiators & advantages of Electronic Service Control (ESC)
- ESC’s intuitive customer management interface makes daily work fast and accurate.
- Manage your customers, always knowing who has paid you and who has not.
- ESC simplifies the dispatching process from the time the call comes in until the time the tech is finished and ready for the next job.
- CallerID integration means your customers’ information is on the screen before you pick up the phone.
- ESC manages all your businesses’ quotes, sales, and invoices.
- The ESC collection manager makes it easy to keep track of who owes you money so you can be sure to be paid for every job you complete.
- ESC is a true windows software, but that does not mean you have to be at your desk to run it.
- ESC’s Mobile Solutions let you access the software from laptops, netbooks, and mobile phones.
- ESC has advanced reporting capabilities allowing you to run standard or custom reports on any of your customer, technician, inventory, or sales data.