What is Denodo Enterprise Data Services Platform?
Denodo Enterprise Data Services Platform provides your company with a secure virtualized data services layer to achieve independence from physical data sources, to support Enterprise Data Management, to facilitate the re-use of business data and data logic, and to proliferate agile enterprise applications.Data virtualization and data federation technologies enable enterprises to break the barriers in accessing and integrating data in any format and in any location.Moving beyond traditional approaches, Denodo's Data Virtualization and Data Federation embraces all data and easily overcomes key data integration challenges.Based on visionary data federation and virtual data integration principles, Denodo Data Services Platform takes advantage of virtual database and web automation technologies to make virtual data integration broader, faster, more superior and much more cost effective than conventional data services tools.Denodo Platform accesses, connects and combines a wider variety of data sources than conventional tools, regardless of whether the federated data is internal or external to the enterprise.With a real-time approach to how information is accessed, Denodo Platform connects your enterprise data sources in a Enterprise Data Hub and, as a Data Fabric, produces reusable flexible virtualized data services layers following SOA principles for Data Lineage and Data Governance needs across the enterprise, delivering a pay-as-you-go ROI.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Denodo Enterprise Data Services Platform?
Key differentiators & advantages of Denodo Enterprise Data Services Platform
- Quickly set up wrappers (connectors) to various data repositories through an extensive library of pre-built wrappers.
- Easily develop the mechanisms for Web process automation for even complex websites. Denodo's graphics editor can be used to teach the system to navigate any website efficiently through example based learning.
- Enable the data stewards to create new data relationships and associated services by using a visual drag and drop toolkit. Denodo's extended relational model allows for seamless data federation between relational, hierarchical-like (such as the XML model or the SOAP data model) and unstructured formats.
- Flexibly expose composite views to the organization's ecosystem of business applications.
- Integration with JAVA-based and Microsoft portal servers is also supported out-of-the-box. Create Java Portlets or .NET Web Parts or OpenAjax widgets to visualize integrated data by simply using point and click interfaces.