What is dbVisualizer?
DbVisualizer is the universal database tool for developers, DBAs and analysts. It is the perfect solution since the same tool can be used on all major operating systems accessing a wide range of databases.
Benefits and Insights
Why use dbVisualizer?
Key differentiators & advantages of dbVisualizer
- Database Browser - Tree based navigation through database objects. View object details and invoke object management features.
- Database Object Management - Visual support to create, alter and modify characteristics for database objects such as tables. Edit and compile support for procedures, functions, packages and triggers. Extensive database specific support.
- Table Data Management - Support for editing table data including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types, import from file.
- SQL Tools - SQL editor with support for auto completion, parameterized SQLs, SQL formatter, visual query builder, explain plan, export large result sets. Export DDL for database objects and table data.
- Database Server Management - DBA features for managing database instance, storage and security parameters in the database server.
- Comprehensive Database & OS Support - Database specific support: for Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DB2, Mimer SQL, Neoview, MySQL, Informix, JavaDB/Derby, H2, SQLite. Runs on: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/UNIX.