What is D3 Investigation/Case Management?
D3 ONE is a fully integrated suite of security management software with modular web-based solutions for incident management, investigations, physical security operations and PSIM. D3 configures these modules to create a tailor-made security management system for each customer’s exact needs, in turn delivering industry leading ease-of-use, enterprise-wide visibility and a common operating picture from which risk can be visualized and managed, threats documented and responded to, and people, property and assets continually protected with maximum efficiency. Available on Enterprise or SaaS licensing models and accessible from any web browser, personal computer or mobile device, the D3 ONE suite of security reporting software is a trusted enterprise-level solution that provides serious return-on-investment to thousands of organizations and over 100 of the Fortune 500.
Benefits and Insights
Why use D3 Investigation/Case Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of D3 Investigation/Case Management
- GIA PSIM - D3?s enterprise PSIM solution allows global organizations to create a common operating picture, visualize risk and rapidly respond to threats.
- Incident Reporting - Reduce the impact of incidents by documenting, managing and analyzing high quality data with D3?s fully configurable Incident Reporting Software.
- Dispatch - D3 Dispatch tracks an occurrence from end-to-end, from call receipt through resource arrival and outcome.
- Guard Tour - The D3 Guard Tour system provides real-time activity tracking and ensures optimal security coverage at sites and throughout the entire portfolio..
- Mobile - D3 Mobile transforms Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices into hyper-functional physical security tools..
- Mobile Infographic - This infographic shows the data flow provided by a D3 Mobile-equipped officer, including the value to the customer in the form of metrics, analytics and reports.
- I.T. Forensics - This highly specialized case management is built specifically for managing computer, mobile and network investigations.
- Advanced Analytics - D3?s enterprise-class, full-featured Analytics module is now available to D3 users.
- Casino ICM - D3?s Casino ICM gives gaming establishments a single platform from which to manage incidents, physical security, slot machine compliance, licensing and Bank Security Act reporting requirements. .
- Intelligence Portal - The D3 Intelligence Portal is a knowledge management system providing a central location to store, share, collaborate and search important threat and risk management information