What is ConSol*CM?
ConSol*CM greatly simplifies the task of responding appropriately to service situations in that the system enables the user to see at a glance all information that is necessary for the current decision. And what’s more, all of this information is automatically compiled from all connected systems, thus allowing users to quickly find answers to questions such as the following: Is a large customer involved? Does the caller often register complaints? Who is the contact person in the target company? What follow-up business can be expected?Transparent service processes and clearly defined spheres of responsibility ensure that the right information is passed to the right contact person automatically. For example, if a complaint turns into a lead, this information can be sent to the marketing team via a mouseclick. Changes in service requirements or products promote process flexibility.ConSol*CM automatically determines which customer or service case (claim) each query, e-mail fax or phone call is associated with. Messages automatically transmitted to the customer reassure him that you are always taking care of his complaint, query or the like in a competent, efficient and professional manner.Processes, departments and staff members are tightly and efficiently networked in ConSol*CM. This in turn expedites processes, reduces response time, and optimizes service quality. With ConSol*CM, information loss resulting from information interchange between various departments or when a staff member takes over for an absent colleague, is a thing of the past.
Benefits and Insights
Why use ConSol*CM?
Key differentiators & advantages of ConSol*CM
- Predefined streamlined processes for complaint and claim management, as well as for help desk and customer support processes – all of which are managed via the ConSol*CM workflow engine
- The solution can be readily customized to fit your specific customer service management needs
- The solution provides maximum transparency by allowing for the integration of various departments
- Shorter response times and measurably improved customer satisfaction
- Informative and helpful reports with numerous assessment options