What is Comodo Firewall?
Comodo Firewall Pro introduces the next evolution in computer security: Default Deny Protection (DDP™). What is DDP? Most security programs maintain a list of known malware, and use that list to decide which applications and files shouldn't access a PC. The problem here is obvious. What if the list of malware is missing some entries, or isn't up to date?DDP fixes this problem to ensure complete security. The firewall references a list of over two million known PC-friendly applications. If a file that is not on this safe-list knocks on your PC's door, the Firewall immediately alerts you to the possibility of attacking malware. All this occurs before the malware infects your computer. It's prevention-based security, the only way to keep PCs totally safe.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Comodo Firewall?
Key differentiators & advantages of Comodo Firewall
- No complex configuration issues—perfect for amateur users
- Quickly learns user behavior to deliver personalized protection
- User-friendly, attractive graphical interface
- Lots of configuration options let techies configure things just as they like
- DDP-based security keeps you informed and PCs safe