Column Case Investigative sets the standard to provide you with the most robust features and functionality.
Our solution allows customers to expand their investment into other areas of the organization or for other use cases. This native capability of Column Case Investigative affords customers the opportunity to simplify supported technologies as well as develop cohesiveness and ensure consistent business process management across the organization.
Column Case Investigative is compatible with almost 20 integration methods including Web Services, OLE, DDE, XML, Scanner, Email and more.
Investigative Best Practices
– Supports the intake of complaints or tips and leads in an intake form. These records can then be triaged based on recommendation of Accepted, Referred, or Declining.
– Supports unlimited assigned groups and individuals for cases.
- Column Case Investigative allows customers to quickly determine what cases have a high solvability factor or have a high priority through automated solvability scoring or (ASIM).
– The Journal will record all case activity.
– Relationship engine can associate through data visualization ‘many-to-many’ any of the following: Complaints, Cases, People, Sites, Property, or Vehicles.
– A case’s lifecycle is managed through electronic forms that are associated to a case.
- Includes multi-level approvals, approval groups, and approval auditing.
– Manage property, evidence, and vehicles.
– Users can search for people, property, and locations using a search engine that allows them to search for any keyword.
– Users can then go to a Reconciliation Console where potential duplicates are displayed. These duplicates can then be merged.