What is Charles Schwab?
Charles Schwab is a different kind of investment services firm – one that strives to disrupt the status quo of the traditional Wall Street approach on behalf of our clients. We believe today, as we did on Day 1, that when you find ways to improve the investing experience for your clients, then business results will follow.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Charles Schwab?
Key differentiators & advantages of Charles Schwab
- We strive to keep fees low so that you have more to invest. From $8.95 online equity trades and thousands of no-load, no transaction fee funds to 200+ $0 commission ETFs — we are committed to helping you keep more of your money.
- Schwab One® Brokerage Account 89% of clients, who submitted published reviews, would recommend this account to a friend.
- A Schwab Financial Consultant can help you create a plan tailored to your needs. It starts with a conversation and a fresh perspective, discussing your long- and short-term goals. We evaluate your current investments then create specific recommendations. It’s offered at no additional cost, as part of your relationship with your Schwab Financial Consultant* (the implementation of any recommendations made during planning sessions may result in trade commissions or other fees, charges, or expenses).
- Empowering ownership in your future. You have a vision you’re striving towards. We seek to engender a deeper sense of your involvement with your money by being transparent, knowledgeable, and accountable. All to help build confidence in your financial future.
- We guarantee your satisfaction with our Schwab Accountability Guarantee™. The Schwab Accountability Guarantee™ At Schwab, we believe every investor deserves accountability. If for any reason you’re not happy with one of our participating investment advisory services, we’ll refund your program fee from the previous quarter and work with you to make things right. You won’t find that kind of accountability everywhere — but you will find it here. - Our account transfer specialists can assist you every step of the way. Give us a call. We’ll answer your questions and take care of the details.