What is Certify Enterprise?
Certify is a breath of fresh air and brings true expense report automation to your company. Employees simply add receipts and expenses into Certify using their mobile phones. And your corporate credit card data flows instantly into Certify for each user. Then on your chosen schedule, Certify automatically creates the expense report for each user who can then review it and submit it to their manager in seconds. Managers review and approve the expense reports, which forward into accounting for processing. Certify can connect with your financial / ERP solution to provide data integration to your Accounts Payable or General Ledger systems. And Certify can manage the reimbursement payments to both your employees as well as your corporate credit card provider.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Certify Enterprise?
Key differentiators & advantages of Certify Enterprise
- Expense Management with Certify - Certify makes expense reports easy by automating the creation of the expense report for the employee, providing online review and approval process for managers, and streamlining the processing and reimbursement process for accountants.
- Certify Saves Time and MoneyTravel & Expense in one system
- Enforce Corporate T&E Policies - Spend Intelligence Reporting SuiteIntegrate with your HR & Finance Systems
- Manage Receipts & Expenses On The Go - Help your employees to Stop Losing Receipts! Certify Mobile allows your employees to capture receipts and expense while on the go. Just snap a photo of a receipt and Certify ReceiptParse™ will AutoFill the expense form instantly! Sync the Certify Mobile app and your employee’s expense report will be automatically generated on schedule. It’s just that easy!
- Enforce Corporate Travel Policies - Certify makes enforcing T&E policies simple and straightforward. Employees are instantly notified if their expenses are out of policy even before submitting their report, while managers and accounting receive numerous options to manage policy violations. Certify flags potential duplicate expenses, missing receipts, and items submitted after your reporting deadlines.