What is Certent?
Industry leading solutions for comprehensive equity plan management and quality financial disclosures. Certent Equity Compensation Management simplifies and streamlines all the crucial aspects of your stock administration process. Certent improves productivity and tightens compliance with innovative software and a dedicated team of industry experts. Certent Equity Compensation Reporting streamlines and simplifies complex stock plan accounting and financial reporting, helping you meet all your SEC and proxy reporting requirements with greater confidence. Our solutions increase accuracy, save time and automate manual processes. Certent Disclosure Management delivers greater control over your financial documents and eliminates manual processes. Data connectors and linking functionality across Word and Excel automate the flow of data. Our “right-sourcing” model allows you to choose the right level of service for your needs.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Certent?
Key differentiators & advantages of Certent
- For Public Companies - Streamline internal and external financial reporting, automate your stock plan workflow and simplify regulatory compliance with Certent’s web-based solutions.
- For Private Companies - Eliminate manual equity compensation and cap-table management processes including automatic Black-Scholes valuation and peer group volatility calculations with Certent.
- For Finance - Certent’s robust equity accounting and corporate tax functionality, automated financial reporting and full XBRL tagging support help you meet financial compliance requirements.
- For Human Resources - Simplify stock plan administration with Certent’s comprehensive web-based platform complete with HRIS and Payroll integration and a participant self-service portal.
- For Legal Compliance - Improve regulatory compliance and corporate disclosure management with automatic notifications of Section 16 reportable events and one click SEC submissions.