What is Business Platinum Credit Card?
The Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card is an essential tool to help meet your business spending needs. With credit lines up to $50,000 and no annual fee, you'll have a convenient way to pay for everyday business expenses.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Business Platinum Credit Card?
Key differentiators & advantages of Business Platinum Credit Card
- Chip-enabled technology for security and acceptance
- Zero Liability: A free service that protects you when unauthorized transactions are reported promptly
- Purchase Protection: Secondary theft/damage coverage
- Extended Warranty: Doubles manufacturer's warranties up to one additional year
- Discounts: Savings on goods and services through the Visa Business Partner Advantage program
- Travel Accident Insurance: $250,000 per card
- Auto Rental Insurance: Coverage for collision and theft
- Visa® SavingsEdge: Enroll your card and receive discounts of up to 15% on the things you need for your business.
- Annual Fee is waived for the first year for new Wells Fargo Business Credit Card customers.
- Individual cardholder billing
- Automatic payment at no extra charge