What is BMC Atrium CMDB Suite?
Widely recognized as the industry’s leading ITIL® -based configuration management database, the BMC Atrium CMDB provides organizations with a single source of service-oriented configuration and relationship data across complex hybrid data centers, including both private and public clouds. The BMC Atrium CMDB provides a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of the people, processes, and technologies that make up your business and IT environment — across IT operations, service support, mainframe, and the cloud. It consolidates silos of data across hybrid data center environments into an enterprise-wide view of IT that shows not only infrastructure components and their physical and logical relationships, but also the relationships of the infrastructure to business services. Through automation, it simplifies the capture and maintenance of the complex and dynamic relationships that exist across IT.The BMC Atrium CMDB is at the heart of BMC Atrium, a service-enabling architecture that discovers, models, and manages business and IT services and processes throughout the service lifecycle. Designed around ITIL best practices, the BMC Atrium CMDB is deployed by large enterprises worldwide. With the BMC Atrium CMDB, you will align the expectations of the business with services offered by IT; enable cloud computing; know what you have with a single source of truth for your IT infrastructure; integrate and orchestrate data with workflow to improve IT efficiency; and continuously align IT decisions and actions to business priorities.
Benefits and Insights
Why use BMC Atrium CMDB Suite?
Key differentiators & advantages of BMC Atrium CMDB Suite
- Gain best-practice process structure and control, as specified by ITIL®
- Plan, deliver, operate, govern, and assign priorities to business services
- Enable seamless integration between support and operations processes, including incident and problem, change, configuration, asset, performance, and service impact management
- Link to any business processes and tools supporting your IT environment
- Automate the discovery and maintenance of IT data
- Benefit from configuration data analytics and on-the-fly report creation